Apartments Pavićini (Krnica),
Istria - Croatia
Welcome to Croatia, specifically on the Istrian peninsula, where an apartment house is located in the quiet village of Pavićini (cadastral area of Krnica), only 19 km from Pula and 68 km from Rijeka. This house on two floors has a total of 8 one bedroom apartments with balcony with sizes from 38 - 50 m2.
The apartments consist of a living room with kitchenette, bedroom, bathroom with shower and toilet and a balcony. All apartments have a fireplace (or a chimney is prepared for it), they are fully equipped with furniture incl. appliances and air-conditioned.
Each apartment has a parking space on its own land and each owner has the opportunity to use a common sitting area and fireplace. There is a warehouse available in the basement of the building.
About 700 meters walk you have 3 pebble beaches with crystal clear water and a small colonnade. There is also a grocery store within walking distance. The surrounding area is also ideal for various sports activities such as cycling or rollerblading.
Apartments for sale
Apartment C ( no.3 )
Apartment G ( no.7 )
How is the sale process look like ?
- 1Tour and basic informationYou can view the individual apartments online via virtual tour or we will arrange a personal tour for you on the spot.
- 2DepositIf you are interested in buying one of the apartments, the buyer will pay a reservation deposit of 10% of the purchase price of the apartment to the account of our office. This deposit will be included in the payment of the purchase price upon signing the Purchase Agreement in full.
- 3Purchase contract, custody Purchase prices and transfer of ownershipThe purchase contract, custody of the purchase price and transfer of ownership are provided in full by the local notary. It ensures not only the preparation of the purchase contract, but also the safekeeping of the purchase price during the transfer of ownership and the filing of all documents both with the local cadastral office and the Commercial Register, because the seller is a commercial company.
- 4Registration of ownershipAfter the registration of the ownership right in the real estate cadastre, the notary will inform the contracting parties about this act and will subsequently pay the purchase price in favor of the seller.
- 5Handing over the apartmentAfter receiving information from the notary that the ownership right has been registered, we will hand over the apartment to the buyer.